Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So It Has Been a Long Time Between Posting Something! What's Up?

Real bruising, doctor visit followed!


Just recently, I was hit in the left ear with a serve by my doubles partner where I dropped like a rock.  The hardest I have ever been hit on the tennis court (by a tennis ball).  See photo above.  One other comes to mind , 7th or 8th grade playing mixed doubles with Catherine Withers (PHX) nailed me square on my mid-back and I swear I had "PENN 3" tattooed  there for life.



Played the worst tennis in my life a few weeks ago and almost gave up the game.  It was the most un-fun tennis I have played since I started playing at the age of 9-10 years old.  The aches and pains of years of playing on American hard courts.  Knee surgeries (2) and a back surgery.  What a guy will do.  A hip and hamstring that will never heal.  Damn I am a basket case.  Call me a TENNIS PLAYER!! And proud!!

I marked up my knee on this one with markers!

Pretty uplifting so far.

It has changed since then.  That's why I didn't stop playing.  How can you stop something you love so much?

AHH TENNIS!!!

Tell me your "tennis stories."  I know there out there.  This is just from a month or so for me!!!

So to stop me from reliving my past - join in and help me add to tennis fun.!  If you don't help out I will tell my stories that will bore you to death!

No comments: